Photo
- - - - -

Is there any way to talk to support here?

support

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 awopradio

awopradio

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:I don't know how to tell

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I would like to speak with someone at pagelines about an issue I am having. I paid an additional 14.00 thinking I would be able to speak to someone in live chat, but I am confused about the different levels and what that means for support. I have the 197.00 version of pagelines and once was able to use the live chat option. I don't seem to be able to now after I paid the 14.00. Help please : )

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hi,

Live support is accessed via your Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard under the Live Chat tab.  As long as your credentials (user ID and password) are properly entered into your site, then you should gain access easily.

We do not offer, nor do we say anywhere that we offer phone support. I'm sorry, but our support options are limited to live chat and this forum. We'll be happy to help with any issue through either, as best we can.

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

This might help...

In order to troubleshoot your issue, please attempt the following steps:

1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Visit PageLines > Dashboard > Your Account
2. Click on the Reset Account Credentials button
3. Once reset, re-enter your PageLines username and password and then click on the Submit Credentials button.
4. If entered correctly you should receive the following message: "Successfully logged in as "Username" to PageLines with a secured connection. Professional/Developer edition enabled. Active Plus account."
5. If you received this message, visit Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard > Live Chat and you should be able to connect.

Also, when you are logging in to live chat, do not click the campfire image as that is not the login button. Instead, click the "sign in" button as shown in this screenshot:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you have previously clicked the campfire image in the hopes of logging in, you will need to clear your browser cache completely in order to see the login window as displayed in the screenshot.

If that doesn't work, then would it be possible for you to install a free application called Jing. Jing captures anything on you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly.

Once installed, can you record the steps you take to login to live chat and then provide us with a link to the screencast so we can view the issue first hand at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support