Photo
- - - - -

Twinshot order

twinshot

Best Answer Rob , 25 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

I must apologize by my confusion.  I was thinking of our Feature Slider, and not the way Twin Shot works.

As I see it now, Twin Shot allows you to select the video you want to appear first.  The order is set from there.  I don't believe there's any other way to set their order.  As you correctly point out, Twin Shot doesn't use custom post types, so there's no way to reorganize them except through the order process shown in the PageLines Meta Settings > Twin Shot.

Again, my apologies for this. Normally I use almost every one of our own plugins and sections.  This is one of the few I do not use.

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jannon

jannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Is there an easy way to reorder videos within Twinshot? I'd like to be able to add a video to the top of the list and then have all the other videos move down one without having to copy the information and then pasting.

thanks

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Hi,

There are two basic ways to reorder slides (video or images). 

First is to change the dates so that they fall into a consecutive order. Adapting the dates reorganizes the slides.

The second way is to use a plugin called

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

.  This allows you to organize custom post types like slides, boxes, etc in a specific order you set.

Let us know if this works.

#3 jannon

jannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Where do you change the dates? Twinshot doesn't use custom post types that I can see. I enter the link for YouTube, the title and description, I don't see a date field.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:37 AM   Best Answer

I must apologize by my confusion.  I was thinking of our Feature Slider, and not the way Twin Shot works.

As I see it now, Twin Shot allows you to select the video you want to appear first.  The order is set from there.  I don't believe there's any other way to set their order.  As you correctly point out, Twin Shot doesn't use custom post types, so there's no way to reorganize them except through the order process shown in the PageLines Meta Settings > Twin Shot.

Again, my apologies for this. Normally I use almost every one of our own plugins and sections.  This is one of the few I do not use.

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twinshot