Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pagelines Crashing Wordpress

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I am having a problem where a bug in the Pagelines theme is causing the Wordpress engine to crash.

The bug is associated with the lessc compiler (generates CSS). I have attached the PHP log file. Any patch or workaround will be greatly appreciated!

Andrew

http://www.pcrtproductions.org

Note that I had to disable the Pagelines theme to get back into the wordpress admin panel (wordpress returned a 500 error when I ever I tried to get in) so currently you won't see the theme on the site.

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Simon,

Thank you. Upgrading to 2.4 did the trick.

Andrew

Posted · Report post

Sorry dont see anything attached.

Posted · Report post

I cant tell whats going on with your site, you have a LOT of plugins. Your themes dir is kinda weird a resources dir?

Please activate the PageLines theme and deactivate any other plugins/caching/optimization then we can help you. As it is there is so much going on its impossible to see whats happening.

Posted · Report post

I have deactivated all optimization plugins and reactivated the pagelines theme as asked. Upon reactivation, I immediately received an HTTP 500 error from the webserver server. The two errors I see in my log file are:

[23-Jan-2013 17:10:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class lessc_formatter_compressed in /mnt/stor08-wc1-ord1/694335/713690/www.pcrtproductions.org/web/content/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 3326

[23-Jan-2013 17:10:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class lessc in /mnt/stor08-wc1-ord1/694335/713690/www.pcrtproductions.org/web/content/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 40

Any patch or workaround you can provide will be appreciated. Thank you!

php_errors2.txt

Posted · Report post

Sorry, still impossible to tell whats happening, you have supercache installed AND some weird plugin that throws all css/js etc into ne folder.

Please deactivate these plugins and clear whatever cache it is.

Posted · Report post

No, it is the same blog--actually this is more of a static theatre website, not a blog. The pagelines directory under themes had been renamed temporarily, to allow me back into the wp-admin panel. I have changed the name back to pagelines.

Posted · Report post

I have cleared the supercache and deactivated (but not deleted) all optimization plugins.

Posted · Report post

Right so you are running v2.3.8 Please upgrade to 2.4