I need help with QuickSlider and Features.
Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:55 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:52 AM
1. You have a error on your page related to the FlexSlider. This kind of error is normally caused by a plugin as far as I know. Therefore, can you enable PageLines debug mode please PageLines > Site Options > Advanced. Once enabled reply here and we can investigate further.
2. You will need to use custom CSS to remove the border, we recommend using Firebug or your browsers built-in tools and inspect the element.
3. The main difference between the Quick Slider and Features is that the features section allows you to easily showcase your posts and/or custom feature slides. The Quick Slider doesn't allow you to populate the slider with posts like the Features section. The Features section gives you a lot more control over your slides with the options it contains. The Quick Slider is like it's names suggest, it has very few options and allows you to get a slider up and running on your website quickly.
4. The Features size can be determined on the Features meta Settings, you have the choice between Aspect ratio or static height. I recommend you review our documentation which has a run down of all the features options.
Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:08 AM
1. Debug mode enable. Please, investigate my site.
Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:14 AM
I've looked at your site. Are there slides set for the QuickSlider? If so, then very likely there's a conflict with jQuery. Can you tell me how many slides you have set up for the Quickslider, if any?
Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:03 AM
Thank you. This tells me that two are configured, but it doesn't tell me that there are images for each of those slides. If no image is present and associated with the slider. Can you confirm that there are images?
Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:09 AM
There 2 images in 2 sliders.
I just hide this section, because Quick Slider appears after I disable MoreFoot Sidebar, Full Width Sidebar and Footer Colums siderbar.
But problem doesn't resolve.
Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:21 AM
If it appears after you hide the other sections it would lead me to think something in one of those sections is causing the problem.
What do you have in each of the sections you turned off?