Photo

No options for Fixed NavBar

Best Answer Danny , 21 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hi Mucky,

The Fixed NavBar is only available in the Professional/Developer versions of PageLines Framework, if you require the Fixed NavBar you will need to upgrade.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 mucky

mucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Hi there,

Apologies in advance because I'm probably just not noticing something very obvious, but in PageLines >> Site Options >> NavBar I don't seem to have available the check-box to enable the Fixed NavBar that I've read about in other posts on this forum / documentation and thus can't get the Fixed NavBar working.

In the NavBar config screen, I only seem to have four options:

1) Selecting theme (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) both of which I've set as Black Transparent (default)

2) Menu choice (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) both of which I've set to a simple menu containing the WP sample page (the menu of which I created after installing PageLines)

3) Config options (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) - stuff about aligning text right and hiding searchform...ticking / unticking all of these doesn't seem to make any difference to Fixed NavBar visibility

4) NavBar Title (which I've left blank).

I've read you can do other things like set a custom logo for the Fixed NavBar; I simply don't have this/other options.

Standard NavBar shows and works fine in my headers.

I'm a WP noob and this is running on a totally clean stock WP 3.5 install, no plugins running, any ideas?

Many thanks!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 18392 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:45 AM   Best Answer

Hi Mucky,

The Fixed NavBar is only available in the Professional/Developer versions of PageLines Framework, if you require the Fixed NavBar you will need to upgrade.

#3 mucky

mucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Ahhh that makes sense ;)

Cheers Danny

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators