Photo

No options for Fixed NavBar

Best Answer Danny , 21 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hi Mucky,

The Fixed NavBar is only available in the Professional/Developer versions of PageLines Framework, if you require the Fixed NavBar you will need to upgrade.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mucky

mucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Hi there,

Apologies in advance because I'm probably just not noticing something very obvious, but in PageLines >> Site Options >> NavBar I don't seem to have available the check-box to enable the Fixed NavBar that I've read about in other posts on this forum / documentation and thus can't get the Fixed NavBar working.

In the NavBar config screen, I only seem to have four options:

1) Selecting theme (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) both of which I've set as Black Transparent (default)

2) Menu choice (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) both of which I've set to a simple menu containing the WP sample page (the menu of which I created after installing PageLines)

3) Config options (for Fixed and Standard NavBars) - stuff about aligning text right and hiding searchform...ticking / unticking all of these doesn't seem to make any difference to Fixed NavBar visibility

4) NavBar Title (which I've left blank).

I've read you can do other things like set a custom logo for the Fixed NavBar; I simply don't have this/other options.

Standard NavBar shows and works fine in my headers.

I'm a WP noob and this is running on a totally clean stock WP 3.5 install, no plugins running, any ideas?

Many thanks!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16960 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:45 AM   Best Answer

Hi Mucky,

The Fixed NavBar is only available in the Professional/Developer versions of PageLines Framework, if you require the Fixed NavBar you will need to upgrade.

• mucky likes this

#3 mucky

mucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Ahhh that makes sense ;)

Cheers Danny

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!