Photo
- - - - -

Newsletters

Best Answer pehja , 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ok, Thanks. Then I can recomend Tribulant. I bought it. It actually creates newsletters fr.o.m. within Wordpress. And handels mailing lists as well. Perfekt. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Framework Version:Pagelines v2.4.3 and DMS

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hello!

I have a question regarding which newsletter plugin that works best with PageLines. Do anyone know of a plug that i can use all the LESS and stuff to integrate with. I have stumbled into tribulant. Or do PageLine have this anywhere in the pipeline? That would be great.

I want to be able to create a newsletter from a ordanary page or post in my site.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. 

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16289 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Hi,

As far as I am aware PageLInes uses Mail Chimp to send out our Newsletters, which are created using there software. I haven't heard of a newsletter plugin that allows you to create a newsletter from a page or post.

I recommend you search the Wordpress plugin repository. 

#3 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Framework Version:Pagelines v2.4.3 and DMS

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM   Best Answer

Ok, Thanks. Then I can recomend Tribulant. I bought it. It actually creates newsletters fr.o.m. within Wordpress. And handels mailing lists as well. Perfekt.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Hi Pejha, thanks for letting us know you've found one :-) This will help other clients in the same situation