Photo
- - - - -

Newsletters

Best Answer pehja† , 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ok, Thanks. Then I can recomend Tribulant. I bought it. It actually creates newsletters fr.o.m. within Wordpress. And handels mailing lists as well. Perfekt. Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 pehja†

pehja

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†

• 601 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hello!

I have a question regarding which newsletter plugin that works best with PageLines. Do anyone know of a plug that i can use all the LESS and stuff to integrate with. I have stumbled into tribulant. Or do PageLine have this anywhere in the pipeline? That would be great.

I want to be able to create a newsletter from a ordanary page or post in my site.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. 

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 19515 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Hi,

As far as I am aware PageLInes uses Mail Chimp to send out our Newsletters, which are created using there software. I haven't heard of a newsletter plugin that allows you to create a newsletter from a page or post.

I recommend you search the Wordpress plugin repository. 

#3 pehja†

pehja

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†

• 601 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM   Best Answer

Ok, Thanks. Then I can recomend Tribulant. I bought it. It actually creates newsletters fr.o.m. within Wordpress. And handels mailing lists as well. Perfekt.

#4 James B†

James B

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 5126 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Hi Pejha, thanks for letting us know you've found one :-) This will help other clients in the same situation