• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vahali

vahali

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

Is there a way to limit the number of clips that show up in magazine layout on the blog page? At the moment, the default seems to be 5 or 6, but I'd like to keep it to just 4. Is that possible?

Also, I'm trying to use the feature slider, but all the text I put in is showing up with a solid fill in the back (i.e. in a white box). Is there a way to get rid of that?

Thanks.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Hi,

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Blog And Posts, you will see "Full Width Posts (Magazine Layout Mode Only)"  where you may select a number of full width posts.  This is a simple arithmetic formula based on the total number of posts to be displayed.  If that number is 10 posts, and you set the number of full with to 4, then the remaining 6 will display in magazine mode. I do not recommend using odd numbers like 3 or 5 for the full width as this will result in and unbalanced number of magazine posts.

Simply select the value there from the drop down list and save.  You'll see the change immediately on your blogpage.

#3 vahali

vahali

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

I have the number of full width posts set to 0, since I'd like them all to appear in clip mode. Where can I set the total number of posts appearing on the page (the "10" in your example)?

#4 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2055 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hi bahali

Please go to

Dashboard > Settings > Reading 

and set in