Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Content alignment in More Footer

Question

Posted · Report post

I have 3 buttons, one in each column of the More Footer Section on the home page.  Could you please tell me how to anchor or force the middle and right buttons to the bottom of their More Footer columns so they will be in a horizontal line with the button in the first More Footer Left column?  Better yet align all three to the bottom of the footer because depending on the amount of text in each column, it could change on which column is the longest.  

I would also like to narrow the column text widths (add more space between the columns).  I can't seem to get that to happen either.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.thomashoben.com/

28 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You may need to add #page at the beginning of the code James provided above.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure what you mean.

Posted · Report post

I put this:

#Home <a class="_hootified" a="" href="#" #boxes"="" onclick="javascript:var e = document.createEvent("CustomEvent"); e.initCustomEvent("hootletEvent", true, true, {type: "hash", value: "#boxes"});  document.body.dispatchEvent(e); return false;">#boxes</a> .clone_2 .content-pad {background: <a class="_hootified" a="" href="#" #ffffff"="" onclick="javascript:var e = document.createEvent("CustomEvent"); e.initCustomEvent("hootletEvent", true, true, {type: "hash", value: "#ffffff"});  document.body.dispatchEvent(e); return false;">#ffffff</a>;}

and it did make the three buttons in the morefoot have the same background color as the content but it makes all the css below it void.  I basically loose all the changes I made to the homepage.

Why would that be?  the css is still there, just below the above code.  If I move that piece of code to the bottom of the css then I get an error.