Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

html code inside pl_popover content?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,
We have in our web page some html code inside the  pl_popover content. It seems that since we updated to the new version, the code is not interpreted any more.
Example:

Code example:
[pl_popover title="Specifications" content="<strong>Measures</strong>:  Air temperature and humidity " position="right"] Specs [/pl_popover] 

thanks,

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

html was never enabled in popovers. I have modified the source, it will be enabled in the next update.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have just this moment tested this and it doesn't allow HTML. However, Im not sure if this is classed as a bug, as I am not sure if Popovers should allow HTML. I have created a bug report for you, our developers are now aware of this issue.

Posted · Report post

has this really been fixed in 2.4.1?  just tried the same code 
[pl_popover title="Specifications" content="<strong>Measures</strong>:  Air temperature and humidity " position="right"] Specs [/pl_popover]
after update, and it seems html is still not enabled ...
thanks
g

Posted · Report post

Yes its fixed in 2.4.1

And 2.4.1 is not released yet, we do not release too often there is a lot of customers and a lot of sites. Weekly updates and they complain ;)

Posted · Report post

I just asked a similar question. I succeeded in allowing the popover to have basic html link <b>. Glad to see it as a choice in 2.4.1. It would be great to also have the option of changing trigger:hover to trigger:click because of hover issues on the Ipad and Iphone. Thank you.

I hardcoded it in class.shortcodes.php in combination with the bootstrap website for info. See http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#popovers

Cheers,

Evert