Photo
- - - - -

html code inside pl_popover content?

Best Answer Simon_P , 18 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

html was never enabled in popovers. I have modified the source, it will be enabled in the next update.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 gbarrene

gbarrene

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hello,
We have in our web page some html code inside the  pl_popover content. It seems that since we updated to the new version, the code is not interpreted any more.
Example:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Code example:
[pl_popover title="Specifications" content="<strong>Measures</strong>:  Air temperature and humidity " position="right"] Specs [/pl_popover] 

thanks,

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 18845 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hi,

I have just this moment tested this and it doesn't allow HTML. However, Im not sure if this is classed as a bug, as I am not sure if Popovers should allow HTML. I have created a bug report for you, our developers are now aware of this issue.

#3 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:45 PM   Best Answer

html was never enabled in popovers. I have modified the source, it will be enabled in the next update.

#4 gbarrene

gbarrene

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

has this really been fixed in 2.4.1?  just tried the same code 
[pl_popover title="Specifications" content="<strong>Measures</strong>:  Air temperature and humidity " position="right"] Specs [/pl_popover]
after update, and it seems html is still not enabled ...
thanks
g

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yes its fixed in 2.4.1

And 2.4.1 is not released yet, we do not release too often there is a lot of customers and a lot of sites. Weekly updates and they complain ;)

#6 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

I just asked a similar question. I succeeded in allowing the popover to have basic html link <b>. Glad to see it as a choice in 2.4.1. It would be great to also have the option of changing trigger:hover to trigger:click because of hover issues on the Ipad and Iphone. Thank you.

I hardcoded it in class.shortcodes.php in combination with the bootstrap website for info. See

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Cheers,

Evert