Photo
- - - - -

Moving the feature slider image ?

Best Answer James B , 18 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Hi there,

I can't really see a way in the css where you can do this unfortunately. The image loads directly into a frame so there's no class where you can affect a single image in the slider. You could try the below but I'm not sure that would work.

#media-frame {
vertical-align:text-top;
} 

However, if you have a graphics editor, you could save the image with some transparent space at the top and save as a png file, so it gives the effect that it's in the middle of the slider.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Hello all!

I have tried every selector using firebug and can't figure out how to move the images the way I want them in the feature slider. :growl:

The page is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can see the image in the first slide is small; but it's butted up against the top, no padding. I've figured out how to change that padding, but it changes it for all the images in the slider. How can I get an overall centering for them regardless of their size? I can recofigure the text around that.

Any help would be great!  :D

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:15 AM   Best Answer

Hi there,

I can't really see a way in the css where you can do this unfortunately. The image loads directly into a frame so there's no class where you can affect a single image in the slider. You could try the below but I'm not sure that would work.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

However, if you have a graphics editor, you could save the image with some transparent space at the top and save as a png file, so it gives the effect that it's in the middle of the slider.

#3 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

I guess saving the image with some transparent space can work. Probably the quickest solution. Thank you!!

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

You're welcome :-)