Photo
- - - - -

Moving the feature slider image ?

Best Answer James B† , 18 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Hi there,

I can't really see a way in the css where you can do this unfortunately. The image loads directly into a frame so there's no class where you can affect a single image in the slider. You could try the below but I'm not sure that would work.

#media-frame {
vertical-align:text-top;
} 

However, if you have a graphics editor, you could save the image with some transparent space at the top and save as a png file, so it gives the effect that it's in the middle of the slider.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Hello all!

I have tried every selector using firebug and can't figure out how to move the images the way I want them in the feature slider. :growl:

The page is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can see the image in the first slide is small; but it's butted up against the top, no padding. I've figured out how to change that padding, but it changes it for all the images in the slider. How can I get an overall centering for them regardless of their size? I can recofigure the text around that.

Any help would be great!  :D

#2 James B†

James B

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 5126 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:15 AM   Best Answer

Hi there,

I can't really see a way in the css where you can do this unfortunately. The image loads directly into a frame so there's no class where you can affect a single image in the slider. You could try the below but I'm not sure that would work.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

However, if you have a graphics editor, you could save the image with some transparent space at the top and save as a png file, so it gives the effect that it's in the middle of the slider.

#3 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

I guess saving the image with some transparent space can work. Probably the quickest solution. Thank you!!

#4 James B†

James B

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 5126 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

You're welcome :-)