Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gadget

Question

Posted · Report post

Just downloaded the new "Gadget" plugin. Under Select Tab Icon (Icon Reference>> Font Awesome)... I select an icon, but it does not show on site. Do I need to download a font? If so, how do I add it to this theme (Paglines Framework v.2.3.5)?

post-13427-0-95271900-1358461932_thumb.j

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi 8216az7373, the new plugin uses the updated fontawesome which is included in Framework 2.4, which goes live in about 1.5 hours :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How can I download the Framework 2.4 update?

Posted · Report post

Hi there, the most recent version of the Framework is 2.3.8, you'll be able to update to this directly inside your Pagelines install on your site. If you go to Pagelines>Dashboard>account and make sure your user credentials are in place and saved. Then go to the wp admin area>dashboard>updates>themes and you should see there's a new version of Pagelines available. Check and then update and the install will go through automatically.

Posted · Report post

See post thread above. Framework 2.4 just came out, however I dont see where to download it as Simon P mentioned above.

Posted · Report post

No i don't either, I've only got 2.3.8 as the latest edition coming. I'll find out what's happening and come back to you.

Posted · Report post

Pagelines 2.4 has now been released. An automatic update message should appear at the top of your wp admin area.

Posted · Report post

No message has come through. How long does it take? I would like to upgrade and get the new features of the fonts going.

Posted · Report post

1.0.1 was released, go into your store page, click refresh, you should see the update button there.