1 reply to this topic

#1 markpummell

markpummell

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationShanghai
  • Framework Version:platform pro

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

my website has a lovely "Visit Our Friends" section which i presume i can customise and add links to (to colleagues websites other sites of interest); just can't see how to do it... my other wordpress site (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) has a similar function (Blogroll) & the backend has a a very Links section where i add the URLs but with my Page Lines site (

) there is nothing in sight!!!

any help gratefully received :)

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16247 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hi,

The content that is available in the Footer Columns area is basically demo content. You can makes changes to certain areas but not the links unfortunately, in order to add custom links, you will need to either a menu widget or a text widget and then add HTML to create your list of links.

However, please bear in mind that when you add widgets to the Footer Columns, they replace all the default content, for more information please read our Footer Columns section documentation.

Also, to add a super quick custom list of links, check out our Font Awesome documentation, which at the bottom of the documentation page, has examples on how to use Font Awesome, this includes a custom list.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: links, friends