Photo

Multiples languages website - qTranslate plugin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 tofubox

tofubox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

Hello, I enjoy working with your clean template. My client too! Is Station Pro permit the installation of a plugins for a multiples languages site ? I tried to installing qTranslate, since I work with it with my site (www.tofubox.com) and there was an error of compilation. I was wondering if it was because Station Pro doesn't allow that kind of plugins? Do you have a particular recommendation that fit with Station Pro ? Thanks, Philippe

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

Depends on what you're trying to achieve. Are you just trying to localize your theme? or have it in multiple languages. The theme shouldn't interfere with the plugin; so I would assume its a different issue.

#3 tofubox

tofubox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hello,

I just wanted to have it in multiple languages with English | Fran?┬žais links somewhere in the interface that could switch from one language to the other.

Does the placement of theses links on the Station Pro theme could interfere with the plugin?

If not I'll try again.

Thanks,

Philippe

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Does the placement of theses links on the Station Pro theme could interfere with the plugin?

No I don't think so.. The plugin should work on the backend; so as long as you've created the right translation files (.po) you should be alright :)