Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Custom Page Headers & Backgrounds for specific page elements

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create custom page headers for landing pages I create that span the entire width of the site.

I am thinking I could define something in CSS using the page ID but not sure how given the branding for the header is defined sitewite.

Here is an example of what I am looking to do (for illustration purposes only)

post-31751-0-11989000-1358260423_thumb.j

To accomplish this I need to have a transparent logo for the header and define a background.

--

On a related note, would it be possible to have full width content with a custom background for just that element on the page?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Your best bet would be to write CSS for each page. Have you seen this plugin? Seems like it would be perfect for this.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your best bet would be to write CSS for each page. Have you seen this plugin? Seems like it would be perfect for this.

I will take a look at this tonight.  Looks like it might suit my needs.

Posted · Report post

Let us know how you get on, if you find it works for you please pop back and mark the post resolved :-)

Posted · Report post

Let us know how you get on, if you find it works for you please pop back and mark the post resolved :-)

Will do, I know it is important to close the loop!

Posted · Report post

I think the plugin will work so I will mark this as resolved and resubmit if I have more questions.