Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatal error after updating plugin

Question

Posted · Report post

I just tried to update a pluging on site http://1stcmec.org and I received this error Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lessc_formatter_compressed in /home/content/54/7527054/html/firstcme/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 3326

How do I get this corrected?

29 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

James,

The update to 2.4 does not fix the problem.  With this update the installation works well but the minute you add an event to Timely the site crashes.  I am going to rename the Timely plugin to bring my site online.  Pagelines, thank you for helping with this issue.  Just wanted to update anyone who is experiencing this problem.  Chules

Posted · Report post

Crashes how? Locks up your server? produces an error? if so whats the error? 

i was able to create events, admittedly i had to turn off debugging as the plugin produces a fair few php warnings, but apart from that it works.

Posted · Report post

When you create an event and save it you get a white screen and can no longer access your website.  It is the same situation as before the new release where you "white screened" your computer when trying to install the plugin.  To get the site back you need to remove the plugin.  I have now reinstalled the plugin so installation is working but if I create a new event the site will "white screen" once again.

Thank you - chules

Posted · Report post

Enable wp_debug in wp-config.php then paste the errors