Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

setting hero section for the whole widthe of page

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello

this the code which i used for the hero section, which based on this the whole width of my page become green, :.section-hero { background-color: green; }.section-hero { background-color: green; }

but when i insert texts in meta setting in my page one white colour box as banner appear ,

my problem is that i do not need this white colour box since i need to add a picture except this green colour background, and i should not covered by such this box, and  also i need to add just a button on this section as well.

appreciate your consideration and supports.

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Issue resolved in Live Chat.

Posted · Report post

Please can you provide us with a link to your site and screenshots of the white box? 

You can achieve the background image by replacing or adding the background-color: green;  with background-image:url('');

Posted · Report post

also one more question, ive already insert the picture, but the picture repeated several times one after each other, how i can fix this issue?

Posted · Report post

There is no Hero section active on that site ?

Posted · Report post

again the problem repeated, im working in chrom, so what ever changes which i do on hero section it appear in my side, but when i want to chek it in other browsers, the ehro section do not appear.

Posted · Report post

I think that one suppose to be hero section bug, because hero section exist already in my header(pagelines>drag and drop) but it doesnt appear in the front part in any browser.

Posted · Report post

i think some how i find out where the problem is, as long as you do not insert anything in hero section in meta setting, hero section wont be appear, but if you fullfill the section it will be appear .

http://transilver.com/bicycle-rental/