Photo

Site Options Page Not Clickable

Best Answer daveso , 13 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Forgive me... I ended up answering my own question with a little more searching. It turns out I actually did have one plugin installed. It was WP-Property. Disabling that fixed the problem.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daveso

daveso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

I've installed PageLines many times. I did an install on a fresh WP install this morning and I'm having trouble with the site options and page options pages. Nothing on them is clickable and I get this wheel that in the left menu that looks like it's trying to load something. (see below)

Since my first issue with this was on a completely fresh install, there are no plugins to disable so I know that isn't the issue. It happens in IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I don't get this on any of my older PageLine installs (I did one just 2 weeks ago). I tried installing PageLines on an older, personal blog and it's doing the same thing. See the image below. The red arrow points out the wheel I was talking about. Any suggestions?

2013-01-13_104545_zps2a13e789.jpg

#2 daveso

daveso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

I forgot to mention, the wheel is actually clickable. It brings you to a dead link here on the PageLines website. This is what it links to...

http://www.pagelines...discussion/6489

#3 daveso

daveso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:07 PM   Best Answer

Forgive me... I ended up answering my own question with a little more searching. It turns out I actually did have one plugin installed. It was WP-Property. Disabling that fixed the problem.