#1 aj_calderon

aj_calderon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Hi folks,

My secondary sidebar (default sidebar too) shows all my site pages:

http://www.calderonc...software/mcafee

How do I disable that? Or how I can display only pages which belong to the top page, in this case 'mcafee'?

Thank you,

A.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Hi there, are you using the 'pages' widget in the sidebar?

You really need to look for a plugin which will display subpages for the parent page in the menu. Like http://wordpress.org.../gecka-submenu/ might be able to help, or you could create custom menus for each parent page using appearance>menus and then chose the menu in the wp standard 'pages' widget.

You would then need to use a plugin like widget logic to decide which widgets/menu display on which pages, so you have have all the menus appearing on one page.

#3 aj_calderon

aj_calderon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hi James, thanks for your answered.

The thing is that I do not use the widget 'pages', I do not use any 'widget' related.

Any 'sidebar' shows all pages.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Has this always happened or just recently appeared? If its just appeared have you upgraded to wordpress 3.5 recently?

#5 aj_calderon

aj_calderon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Indeed, I have upgraded to wordpress 3.5 .

I've read that Station Pro has no new updates. However, is it possible to solve this little incident?

Thank you.

#6 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hi there, that's true unfortunately, Station Pro is now considered a legacy theme and won't receive any further updates I'm afraid. As time goes on and wordpress updates you could see more problems like this, the logical thing to do would be consider upgrading to the main Pagelines framework. The Framework is still on Sale at the moment, which we strongly recommend as if purchased with PLUS will include --  live chat support and a free extension every month (a considerable savings on premium plugins and sections).

The only other thing i can suggest would be to deactivate any third party plugins in case one of them could be conflicting, checking in your launchpad account you are on the latest/last release of Station Pro, although I doubt either of these will be make much of a difference unfortunately as other users are noticing the same problems since the Wordpress 3.5 update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sidebar, stationpro3