Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upgrade from pagelines Pro to Framework

Question

Posted · Report post

I've been running my website on Platform Pro for quite a while. I purchased the Framework quite a while and have the latest version (2.3.8) a while ago for some of my other sites but I have been late to upgrade this one for whatever reason (long story having to do with the hosting company).

Now, after migrating the site to a new host, I want to do it but I'm not sure how. In my WP admin it does not appear to be available as an upgrade. I'm on Wordpress 3.5 and using Pagelines Pro 1.6. The site is logged in with my credentials in the launchpad and have 'auto updates' activated. Do I need to upload Framework it separately? If I do that does it keep the Platform Pro available as an option or does it replace it?

Did that make sense??? Let me know if not and I will try to clarify. 

Thanks!

Michele

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Michele,

To supplement what my colleague James has posted, PageLines Framework will be treated as a unique theme by WordPress, so in Dashboard > Appearance > Themes, you'll see both PlatformPro and PageLines Framework once the Framework is installed.   Framework will not replace PlatformPro.

Framework will not appear as an upgrade for PlatformPro. If you've purchased it separately, you may download the zip file from your Launchpad account.  http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/member.php

Posted · Report post

Fantastic! That's exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks, Michele