Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slider not showing / features all showing at the same time

Question

Posted · Report post

My quick slider suddenly appeared as though there were no slides configured for it on my home page. If I put it on any other page I get the same results and if I insert the features, they appear all at the same time running down the page in height.

I have deactivated all plugins, still same issue.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

http://www.wiresinwalls.com

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Eric,

When discussing your issue on Live chat, I didn't read James most recent reply. However, his reply answers your issue, so please follow the instructions he gave above, as either your server or Wordpress installation has been hacked.

Posted · Report post

Hi there, I couldn't find out what was causing this so I've asked our developer to take a look. Unfortunately he's found out that either your server or wordpress install has been hacked and some code has been inserted into every javascript file which has broken it.

In order to correct this, you'll need to reupload fresh versions of all core wordpress files, all plugins and the Pagelines theme in order to correct it.

Sorry I know this isn't a quick fix :-(

Posted · Report post

I'll check with our developer tomorrow and see what else could be causing this. As soon as I know more I'll let you know :-)