Photo

Features stopped working

Best Answer Danny , 09 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi Ross,

If you have recently used a plugin to update your links and since then your features have stopped working, then that is probably the cause. You will most likely need to read the documentation on the plugin and see if you have missed anything.

Also, if you have moved domain, you may need to check all your themes files, to make sure that all the files are present.

You also have several js errors, this may be related to files missing or a plugin conflict. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if your features start to work again.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ashtonpark

ashtonpark

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hi,

For some reason my features on my home page have just stopped working. I have looked over everything but having no joy.

My URL is http://www.junctionit.com.

Thanks in advance, :)

Ross

• assomibatrifs likes this

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Ross, it's possible the links to each image are corrupted.  Let's try going to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and without changing anything (that's very important), just save the settings.

Alternatively, you may have a javascript conflict.  If the permalinks update doesn't fix it, then deactivate any plugins you obtained from any source other than PageLines.com (your Store) and Akismet.

#3 ashtonpark

ashtonpark

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Saved the perm link with no joy :(

I did recently change domain and used a change domain plugin to update the posts links.

Thanks,

Ross

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15788 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:18 AM   Best Answer

Hi Ross,

If you have recently used a plugin to update your links and since then your features have stopped working, then that is probably the cause. You will most likely need to read the documentation on the plugin and see if you have missed anything.

Also, if you have moved domain, you may need to check all your themes files, to make sure that all the files are present.

You also have several js errors, this may be related to files missing or a plugin conflict. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if your features start to work again.

#5 ashtonpark

ashtonpark

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Thank you for your support. I disabled a lot of plugins and all looks to be working now :)

Ross

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15788 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

Happy to hear your issue has been resolved.

Also FYI, iBlogPro 4 which you're using is now open source and is available to download on GitHub. We do recommend all users upgrade to PageLines Framework, when you do contact our helpdesk and we will manually add iBlogPro 5 to your account, due to you previously purchasing iBlogPro 4.

https://github.com/pagelines/iBlogPro4