Photo
- - - - -

Clips frame not adjusting to featured image sizes

Best Answer techinferno , 06 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yep, another CSS hack "fixed" it, here's the snippet for those that don't want to be fleeced by "Pro" support:

.post-meta .c_img {
display: inline-block;
}

Change display from inline to inline-block and the frame will then fit all images based on their size. 

P.S. Pagelines change in policy not to support customers and prevent mods from posting code is going to end in disaster. I know my next framework will not be Pagelines and instead a competitor, I don't like being nickle and dimed for simple questions and based on what I've read, neither do a lot of others here. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 techinferno

techinferno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

I've noticed that whenever I have a featured image for a story, if its not wide or tall enough, the frame borders stretch out without resizing to fit the photo. To give you an example, take a look at my site right now: www.techinferno.com and you'll notice that lead story about Japanese Electronics has the frame border stretching out passed the photo. Will this be remedied in an upcoming patch or do I have to hack CSS as usual to fix this or better yet, consult a Pro and fork out even more $$ for something that shouldn't be this way? 

#2 techinferno

techinferno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:46 PM   Best Answer

Yep, another CSS hack "fixed" it, here's the snippet for those that don't want to be fleeced by "Pro" support:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Change display from inline to inline-block and the frame will then fit all images based on their size. 

P.S. Pagelines change in policy not to support customers and prevent mods from posting code is going to end in disaster. I know my next framework will not be Pagelines and instead a competitor, I don't like being nickle and dimed for simple questions and based on what I've read, neither do a lot of others here. 

#3 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

That frame border is not part of the framework, glad you fixed it anyway.

And your right, css help is not technical support really is it ;)

#4 mnevens

mnevens

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationOostende
  • Framework Version:Pagelines Pro 2.3.8

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thank you, I had the same problem and now it is fixed.