Photo
- - - - -

Pagelines Meta Settings in post page is inaccessible

meta settings posts

Best Answer Danny , 04 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Hi,

From the looks of it, it appears you have dragged and dropped the PageLines Meta Settings to the right hand column?

To resolve this, go to the top hand corner of the block (where is says PageLines Meta Settings) and then click and hold on your mouse and drag and drop the Meta Settings block back to the left hand side.

If does not happen by default nor as far as I know, can a plugin reposition it, this can happen by someone drag & drop the block.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gilbertorey

gilbertorey

• Members

• 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hello, 

Pagelines Meta Settings in post page has become inaccessible. It has somehow moved to the right of the page. (see below) I have played around with the plugins none of which seem to be the issue or at least solve the issue if deactivated. I'm hoping someone may know or can help me figure this out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Gilbert

screen-capture-50.png

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15194 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:27 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

From the looks of it, it appears you have dragged and dropped the PageLines Meta Settings to the right hand column?

To resolve this, go to the top hand corner of the block (where is says PageLines Meta Settings) and then click and hold on your mouse and drag and drop the Meta Settings block back to the left hand side.

If does not happen by default nor as far as I know, can a plugin reposition it, this can happen by someone drag & drop the block.

• gilbertorey likes this

#3 gilbertorey

gilbertorey

• Members

• 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

lol thanks didn't even realize that was possible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meta, settings, posts