Photo
- - - - -

Two features in header - different height?

feature header

Best Answer Rob , 30 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Godt Nytår!

Okay, I'm compelled to do an 'in-the-box' (as opposed to out-of-the-box) solution.

1.  Create a new feature set

2.  Modify your images using a graphics editor (my preferred method)

3.  Create new slides within the new feature set, emulating the larger slides - keeping in mind that the content of overlays does not proportionately scale down if the slide is smaller.

4.  On the supplemental pages, apply the new feature set. You'll now have the smaller slides where you want them, without CSS.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 bobbekaer

bobbekaer

Advanced Member

• Members

• 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi :-)

I am working on site where I want a feature on the homepage with 310 pixels heigh. On the suppages I want to have a much smaller feature - only 140 pixels high.

I put 2 features in the Drag & Drop header and wanted to reuse this code provided by Danny (used on another project - worked just fine): 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

But I can't figure out (or see in Firebug) which selector to use - I was hoping I could put one set of the above mentioned code for the "normal" feature and another set of codes for feature # 2?

:-D

Bolette

#2 bobbekaer

bobbekaer

Advanced Member

• Members

• 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

...this is the code I used on another project:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

So I wanted to set another height for the .clone_2 #feature_slider? 

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:22 PM   Best Answer

Godt Nytår!

Okay, I'm compelled to do an 'in-the-box' (as opposed to out-of-the-box) solution.

1.  Create a new feature set

2.  Modify your images using a graphics editor (my preferred method)

3.  Create new slides within the new feature set, emulating the larger slides - keeping in mind that the content of overlays does not proportionately scale down if the slide is smaller.

4.  On the supplemental pages, apply the new feature set. You'll now have the smaller slides where you want them, without CSS.

#4 bobbekaer

bobbekaer

Advanced Member

• Members

• 89 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Godt nytår til dig :-D

Thanks for your help - I tried this before but without the clone-feature. It work just fine.

Bolette