Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two features in header - different height?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi :-)

I am working on site where I want a feature on the homepage with 310 pixels heigh. On the suppages I want to have a much smaller feature - only 140 pixels high.

I put 2 features in the Drag & Drop header and wanted to reuse this code provided by Danny (used on another project - worked just fine): http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/23735-different-sizes-on-features-in-header-and-content-area/

But I can't figure out (or see in Firebug) which selector to use - I was hoping I could put one set of the above mentioned code for the "normal" feature and another set of codes for feature # 2?

:-D

Bolette

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Godt Nytår!

Okay, I'm compelled to do an 'in-the-box' (as opposed to out-of-the-box) solution.

1.  Create a new feature set

2.  Modify your images using a graphics editor (my preferred method)

3.  Create new slides within the new feature set, emulating the larger slides - keeping in mind that the content of overlays does not proportionately scale down if the slide is smaller.

4.  On the supplemental pages, apply the new feature set. You'll now have the smaller slides where you want them, without CSS.

Posted · Report post

...this is the code I used on another project:

// Feature in Header
#header .section-features .content {
width: 100%;
max-width: 100%;
}

#header .section-features .content-pad {
padding: 15px 0;
}

#header .section-features .fset_height {
max-height: 200px;
}

So I wanted to set another height for the .clone_2 #feature_slider? 

Posted · Report post

Godt nytår til dig :-D

Thanks for your help - I tried this before but without the clone-feature. It work just fine.

Bolette