Photo
- - - - -

Individual Page Backgrounds

Best Answer techinferno , 30 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

Got some custom CSS code that takes care of it! Here's the link that I used for those that want to do the same thing as me: http://kimili.com/jo...und-image-redux It will overwrite your blog background image so you will need to either use a fixed color or css gradient like I did. The gradient looks exactly like my original BG image did anyway so its win/win. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 techinferno

techinferno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

So this feature seems really cool and I'd like to implement it so each review we do for our site has a unique background. However, one problem I've run into is when I upload the bg picture, it is zoomed in compared to the original. Also, it does not scale with lower resolution display so it ends up being cut off. Any suggestions on what I can do to alleviate this? Here's an example: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Now that works fine on a 1080p display but it breaks on anything higher or lower. I'd love to find out a way to where the bg scales wtih resolution.

#2 techinferno

techinferno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:34 AM   Best Answer

Got some custom CSS code that takes care of it! Here's the link that I used for those that want to do the same thing as me: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It will overwrite your blog background image so you will need to either use a fixed color or css gradient like I did. The gradient looks exactly like my original BG image did anyway so its win/win.