Photo

multiple row feature thumbs

feature thumbs platform pro

Best Answer Rob , 30 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

This is just a reminder, PlatFormPro is a deprecated theme and the recent 1.6.0 update was a FINAL release.  I heartily, strongly, firmly and fully recommend that you consider taking advantage of our current Holiday Sale to purchase PageLines Framework.  As soon as WordPress comes out with their next major release, it would be no surprise to me if PlatformPro stops working.

The upgrade to Framework will make such things as you're trying to fix much easier.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 djcsuomi

djcsuomi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

At my website:

http://thequeenancol...ss/?page_id=400

I am trying to have two rows of feature thumbs, but I am having some trouble.  Is there a way to use css to target only a single line.  For example, I need to make some space between the top and bottom row.  How would I do this?

I also notice that the highlighting of the selected image only works in firefox.  Is that common?

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

The issue is that these thumbs are all on one row, so there's not way to actually adjust bottom spacing for just thumbs on the top, but you can try this CSS:

span.nav_thumb {padding-bottom: 10px;}

#3 djcsuomi

djcsuomi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

That seems to extend some space below the first row, but the face is filled with a horizontal tile of the upper row's image. 

I tried attaching screenshots but it won't let me. 

Essentially, that row of code does not add any free space between the images.  It only adds some more of the upper images extended downward. 

Any other ideas?

#4 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2202 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi

Please try with

span.nav_thumb {margin-top: 10px;}

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:39 PM   Best Answer

This is just a reminder, PlatFormPro is a deprecated theme and the recent 1.6.0 update was a FINAL release.  I heartily, strongly, firmly and fully recommend that you consider taking advantage of our current Holiday Sale to purchase PageLines Framework.  As soon as WordPress comes out with their next major release, it would be no surprise to me if PlatformPro stops working.

The upgrade to Framework will make such things as you're trying to fix much easier.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feature thumbs, platform pro