Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Quickedit Fixed

css bootstrap admin

Best Answer Simon_P , 21 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

I don't think bootstrap-admin is a pagelines file what's the full URL for this file? Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I noticed that when I go into QuickEdit mode for my custom post-types the screen real-estate is crushed into the left hand side of the available space. After investigation it appears to be a CSS setting from Pagelines that you're potentially inheriting from Bootstrap. The entry in question is the "float: left" here:

2012-12-21_15-16-19.png

As an example this results in the following for my UOM custom post type:

2012-12-21_15-18-06.png

Yet if I turn off the "float: left" in the debugger it returns to this:

2012-12-21_15-19-14.png

Normally I'd just solve this for myself but as it's likely to effect others AND it is really hard to clear a "float:left" post-facto so overriding it nearly impossible (well at least it's harder than i'd have expected). 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Ken,  I'll flag this to our developers as its involving a custom post type.  I'm not sure why this happened... they might. I'm not sure what their schedule is like, as we're closed Monday and Tuesday.  If one pops in this weekend, you'll probably have a reply.  Apologies in advance for any holiday delay.

Oh, and a very Happy Holiday to you and yours!

#3 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:25 PM   Best Answer

I don't think bootstrap-admin is a pagelines file what's the full URL for this file?

#4 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

I don't think bootstrap-admin is a pagelines file what's the full URL for this file?

Shoot. Simon you are right. Sorry about that. The problems all in my court.