• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thomstark

thomstark

• Members

• 147 posts
  • Framework Version:Pagelines 2.37

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

With the Pagelines modal, is it possible to call up an automatic popup only after the first time a new user has logged in? If so, do you have any clues I could chase down to work out how to do it? 

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hi Thom,

I've found something that will help with loading a mobile as soon as a page loads, so you might need to find something which will target the page the user is taken to after login.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 thomstark

thomstark

• Members

• 147 posts
  • Framework Version:Pagelines 2.37

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Thanks, James. That's a good start, but won't entirely work for my current set up. The calling the modal part of it is good, but I can't base it on a specific page. I have the redirect set to take the user back to whatever page they were on when they logged in/registered. That way, if they were trying to access something on a page that requires them to be registered/logged in, they won't have to find the page again after login. That's important given the kinds of things my client wants to do with this website (event ticketing systems, etc.). 

I do recall as recently as last week somewhere seeing a conditional for a first-login by a user, but I just can't remember where. I'm still trying to find it, but have been unsuccessful so far.