Photo
- - - - -

Progid:dximagetransform Filter Screwing With My Form Buttons In Ie

Best Answer thomstark , 20 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Found the solution already. Added this line to my custom css under the input.button class: filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);

That did the trick. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thomstark

thomstark

• Members

• 147 posts
  • Framework Version:Pagelines 2.37

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 thomstark

thomstark

• Members

• 147 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:11 PM   Best Answer

Found the solution already. Added this line to my custom css under the input.button class: filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);

That did the trick. 

#3 stephwise

stephwise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Can you tell me exactly how you added this.  I am having the same problem + have now had two clients complain. 

#4 thomstark

thomstark

• Members

• 147 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Use Firebug in Firefox. Click on the button and scroll through the Firebug CSS until you find the culprit, which may be this filter. You won't be able to just delete it, probably, because it's in the compiled CSS (whatever those things are, they're annoying). But in Firebug you'll be able to check/uncheck the CSS element to see its effect on the page. Once you've found the right culprit, copy and paste what it says into your CSS/LESS custom box on the Pagelines Site Options menu, and just do what I did above. If it's DXImageTransform, you just have to add (enabled=false); to the end, to override what's in your compiled CSS.