Photo
- - - - -

Tweet Db To Boxes?

twitter tweets boxes posts

Best Answer Danny , 19 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hi,

For this type of functionality you will most likely need to use a plugin, I recommend you search the Wordpress plugin repository, if you have tried most of these plugin, you could search on Code Canyon. However, these plugins are premium.

Alternatively you could contact one of our Pros and ask them for advice.

http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DJDJ

DJDJ

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Heya,

I am hoping to find a tool (I am a non-coder) to make use (searchable, accessible) of my 3000+ tweets, all relevant, on my 'about' pages (blog):

I have tried many plug-ins (none worked) to do the following:

1. Import ALL tweets (i.e., NOT # tag filtered etc)

2. Accessible db of tweets

+Either

1. Make posts of the tweets 

...but flexible (partial) posts so that can show either title or post content + have live tweet links

---> from this I can build a page that shows the latest tweets and also provide search to access all relevant tweets as per key words as search results.

OR

2. Even better would be to have the tweets as searchable 'elements' brought to the reader in something like the boxes, with live links

3. And to have a page of the latest tweets showing in boxes as a starting point before going for the search that would be also very good.

Is there a way in the Pagelines portfolio of tools that allows to do this? I've been looking for a total of about 2 weeks and tested lots of things.

dj

• Gravityh2 likes this

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15788 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:57 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

For this type of functionality you will most likely need to use a plugin, I recommend you search the Wordpress plugin repository, if you have tried most of these plugin, you could search on Code Canyon. However, these plugins are premium.

Alternatively you could contact one of our Pros and ask them for advice.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 DJDJ

DJDJ

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

OK Danny. Yeah have ploughed through the plug-ins. Will check the other methods. Tx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twitter, tweets, boxes, posts