• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kate1000

kate1000

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hello

I made this table so that the hours can be changed on the visual part of the html page.

New to adding css to wordpress or pagelines Im using teh plugin " pagelins customize plug in" css

I built the table in dreamweaver - and put the css in the plug in css area

put the html in the html part of hte page and wala' it looks perfect but some odd less than arrows.

when I go into the html and change the hours or words - the entire thing goes bad and stops styling the header tags

I cant tell if I am in error with the css / or if I cant make a table with header tags on the second line.

attached is the html and css / an image of when it looks correct and an image of hwen it is goofy

thank you for any help or input. 

Attached Files

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Hi Kate,

The wordpress editor can be really tricky when dealing with tables, you're not the only person who's experiencing this type of problem, the visual editor doesn't seem to work well on editing tables. See -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Dreamweaver and Wordpress isn't a good mix in my opinion, so I personally think due to the fact the table was created there that's whats causing a majority of the issues you're seeing.

Honestly, I think it's best to start again on this using the grid system that is inbuilt to Pagelines, or a plugin which could assist you in setting up the table content and information.

Something like -

or

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugin customize, css