Photo
- - - - -

Contact Form Problems

Best Answer greenfly , 06 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hello mbrassart 

please start your own topic and someone will attempt to assist you. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 anlinares

anlinares

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Hello!  I am having trouble with contact forms on my site.  I know I have used cformsII and Contact Forms 7 successfully using Pagelines before... but now, for some reason, any of the contact forms I try are not working (not submitting info) and simply redirecting to the blog when the submit button is clicked.  I think it's odd that they are all behaving like this.

Since I know I've used them just fine before, I contacted my host to see if it could be some problem on their side.  They set up a staging area and tested my site with/without plugins and with different themes.  Once they changed the theme the contact form worked.  So it seems the theme has something to do with this issue. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this problem?  I just need a basic contact form that works... nothing special!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hi,

I have just tested the latest version of Contactform 7 on my test site which uses the latest versions of PageLines and Wordpress and my contact form sent the email without any issue.

Therefore, this is not related to PageLines, I recommend you contact the author for assistance, its most likely related to either plugins, custom code you may have added or possibly a section.

Please disable all plugins yourself and see if the problem persists. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then remove all custom code, again this doesn't disable the all sections you have installed from the store etc... then see if the issue has been resolved.

On my test site, I had no plugins installed apart from the PageLines section plugin, no custom code and the only sections active were the ones that come included.

#3 mbrassart

mbrassart

• Members

• 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hello!  I am having trouble with contact forms on my site.  Contact Forms 7 successfully using Pagelines

It work perfectly with this form 

If the form is in a Box like in

It dont work

You can capture datas 

but they would not be registered

Any ideas on what might be causing this problem?  I just need a basic contact form that works... nothing special!

Thank you

Max

#4 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:38 PM   Best Answer

Hello mbrassart 

please start your own topic and someone will attempt to assist you.