Quickslider Images - Number Of

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Is there a simple way I can increase the number of images in the quickslider function?

The drop-down list is 10, I want to use 19.

If that's going to blow the code out of the water or get waaaay too hard, i'll just default to the basic default gallery.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4983 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

Hi there, unfortunately there's no way to increase the number of images in the quickslider above ten slides.

It's probably possible if you were to clone the section and edit the php, then upload as a new section within a child theme etc, but you'd need to know the required coding to create the custom section.

I think the easiest option would be to use the features section which allows you to create as many slides as you required :-)

#3 charrabennett

charrabennett

Advanced Member

• Members

• 45 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Framework Version:Pagelines Developer v 2.3.2

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Has there been any update to this and can the number of Slides be increased yet? I am also in need of increasing the number of slides.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4983 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

Hi there, the quickslider only has a set number of slides setup. This won't be updated unfortunately, you can use the feature slider to create as many slides as you need, the quickslider would require manually editing the code for the section and making a custom child section in order to add additional slides.