Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Website Showing Up Wrong In Internet Explorer 9

Question

Posted · Report post

My Page doesen't look correct in Internet Explorer. The Sidebar shows under the content, but only in IE, other browsers work correct

My homepage: www.andireit.de

post-30342-0-88468100-1355316620_thumb.p

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Well, thanks for your help, seems as if that solved my problems

Posted · Report post

I had the same issue with some of my sidebar widgets showing up on the bottom of pages and my content would expand at full width.

SOLUTION: I deactivated "bad ass shortcuts" and then went back to site options, adjusted my layout and refreshed the page. Everything looked normal in internet explorer after that. Sometimes you might have to put the page on fixed width mode for everything to show up properly. I am a mac user so I don't like going back and forth with IE. 

Make sure that after you deactivate the plugins, change the settings in the layout mode for it to actually take affect. 

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Try disabling all non-PageLines plugins and see if that resolves your issue. If it doesn't, then remove all custom code you may have added and check to see if your page displays correctly.

Posted · Report post

Well, the click on that icon solved the problem, but have all users visiting my side have to click there? Or is there a possibility to install a standard-value?

Posted · Report post

That button is IE compatibility mode, you had it turned on, by default it is off.

Posted · Report post

Mmh, i tried it with the option on and off - is IE caching the value, so that i had to restart IE?