Photo
- - - - -

Content Not Showing Up On A Page

content page blog

Best Answer eboykin , 12 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for the help...I think I figured out the problem...I deactivated all the plugins I installed into the site. I'm going to go through each one and figure out which plugin that gave me my issue

Again...thanks! 

- Erin 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eboykin

eboykin

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

I'm having trouble making my content on all of my pages appear. In drag and drop, I have "content" enabled. Am I missing anything or forget to do something? 

For example, I created an about page and when I published it, my content did not show up. 

My site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks, Erin 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Erin,

Go to Drag & Drop > Content Area > Blog Post  and make sure PostLoop is present.  It should be in all the Content Area templates except the 404 Error template.

#3 eboykin

eboykin

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

Erin,

Go to Drag & Drop > Content Area > Blog Post  and make sure PostLoop is present.  It should be in all the Content Area templates except the 404 Error template.

My problem is the page content is not showing up on any of my pages not my actual blog posts....I made sure PostLoop is present and it didn't help. 

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

In Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > Blog Page > Page Setup, do you have anything hidden?

#5 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4983 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

Hi there, check that content is in the page template area and postloop in the content-area.

Check that neither of these are set to 'hide by default' in the drag and drop but clicking the option button on each section and checking the box isn't checked.

Check that they aren't set to hidden in the page meta settings>page setup tab for the page in question.

Check you're looking on the correct templates, view the page and look at the wp admin bar, it will tell you which template each page is on.

#6 eboykin

eboykin

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:42 AM   Best Answer

Thanks for the help...I think I figured out the problem...I deactivated all the plugins I installed into the site. I'm going to go through each one and figure out which plugin that gave me my issue

Again...thanks! 

- Erin 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: content, page, blog