20 replies to this topic

#1 gayatriom

gayatriom

Advocate

• Members

• 559 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

First of all, you guys rock. Always. 

I have learnt SO much from you all this past year or so and have worked on many many sites using the Pagelines theme. 

I wanted to share something about Jigoshop vs. Woocommerce.

I decided to use it for my ecommerce solution since Pagelines integreates seamlessly. 

As I began working on this project, I discovered that Jigoshop's paid support is not even a tenth as good as Pagelines, the times they are available for support does not work with my schedule in the USA, and they don't have all the extensions woocommerce does - gift certificate options / gift wrapping options / much better support. 

I really would love for pagelines to be integrated with woocommerce! I sincerely feel that I would have spent less money on random extensions if jigoshop actually had demos for their expensive extensions. 

Anyhow. 

My two cents! 

Thanks! 

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Hi there, well good news is that their is an integration out there, but it's not been done by us so we're unable to support it as it's not official.

Check out https://github.com/m...nes-woocommerce

#3 gayatriom

gayatriom

Advocate

• Members

• 559 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Ahh. if only I had seen this 3 months ago. 

Now I'm dealing with issues like coupons can be used multiple times and can't be set to one time use per user. 

grrrrr. 

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Oh my! I'd hate to offer recurring coupons.  Unfortunately, that's something we couldn't control.  Not quite sure who could.

#5 chjinternet

chjinternet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Nevermind, this issue is solved :-)

Edited by chjinternet, 29 January 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#6 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Perhaps give us some idea of what does not work? or what is broken? We are not the authors of the plugin remember, the woo devs created it for their customers. But if its something we can fix then we'll look into it.

#7 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

Anyone reading these older threads please be aware a woo commerce product has since been launched by Ellen.

See - http://www.pagelines...omment=68165493

#8 nfp1900

nfp1900

Advocate

• Members

• 253 posts
  • LocationLondon (the original one)
  • Framework Version:The Latest

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

I installed the pagelines integration mentioned above with the woocommerce plugin and get this error:

PageLines Sections LESS/CSS error.

parse error: failed at `@woo-primary:;` line: 27

It appears three times, with the LESS/CSS error appearing adjacent to the pagelines menu.  If I deactivate all plugins the error is still there - any ideas how to get rid of them?

#9 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

I installed the pagelines integration mentioned above with the woocommerce plugin and get this error:

It appears three times, with the LESS/CSS error appearing adjacent to the pagelines menu.  If I deactivate all plugins the error is still there - any ideas how to get rid of them?

Please post any bugs here, the author is not going to see this in the ideas and feedback forum.

http://www.pagelines...store-products/

#10 nfp1900

nfp1900

Advocate

• Members

• 253 posts
  • LocationLondon (the original one)
  • Framework Version:The Latest

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Apologies...I was just surfing the forums for an answer without checking the destination of the post. I have managed to get rid of the errors by deactivating and reactivating the theme. I will experiement some more and post if something kinda odd starts happening.

#11 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Hi, I'm the plugin developer.  Try going into Pagelines --> Site Options and press, Save Options and see if that clears the error.  If not, post the problem in the Store Products Forum with a link to the site if it's online and I'll help figure out the issue.

Thanks.

Ellen

#12 erick

erick

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi, I'm the plugin developer.  Try going into Pagelines --> Site Options and press, Save Options and see if that clears the error.  If not, post the problem in the Store Products Forum with a link to the site if it's online and I'll help figure out the issue.

Thanks.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

I also have the same problem
That did not work: -> Site Options and press, Save Options
I can not post a link because I can not view this page "Product Archive"

The plugin very interesting, but I can not understand

Thanks

#13 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hi,

I'm going to see if I can replicate the bug on my end.  The other person ended up deactivating and reactivating their theme.  Try that and see if it clears.

Thanks.

Ellen

#14 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

To clear the LESS/CSS Error, go into Woocommerce --> Settings --> General and Save Changes.  Then go to Pagelines --> Site Options and Save Options.

I'm updating the plugin with a fix but saving options in both Woocommerce and then Pagelines will clear the LESS/CSS error. 

#15 erick

erick

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

To clear the LESS/CSS Error, go into Woocommerce --> Settings --> General and Save Changes.  Then go to Pagelines --> Site Options and Save Options.

I'm updating the plugin with a fix but saving options in both Woocommerce and then Pagelines will clear the LESS/CSS error. 

Already've downloaded the new version and the css error disappeared
But in: -> Drag & Drop -> "Which Content Area Type?"
does not appear the pages "product Archive" and "Product"

As shown in photo 1 screeshot - http://www.pagelines...-for-pagelines/

Sorry, but I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

#16 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hi,

Make sure you have the WooCommerce plugin installed as well as the Woocommerce for Pagelines and that both plugins are active.

If those two plugins are active, deactivate all other plugins.  See if the templates show up then.

Let me know what happens.

Ellen

#17 erick

erick

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hi,

Make sure you have the WooCommerce plugin installed as well as the Woocommerce for Pagelines and that both plugins are active.

If those two plugins are active, deactivate all other plugins.  See if the templates show up then.

Let me know what happens.

Ellen

Hi,

I installed WooCommerce German (de_DE) 3.0.4.1 and deactivated other plugins
But it did not work

Please can you tell which version of your plugin WooCommerce?
and thank you for your patience

#18 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Right, you need to have WooCommerce installed along with the WooCommerce German plugin. Then you need to setup WooCommerce.  Once that is done when you go to the Drag and Drop area you will see the Product and Product Archive Templates installed with my WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin.

The WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin makes it so Pagelines and WooCommerce work seamlessly together.  I can't help you setup WooCommerce to work for you but their documentation will help you get setup. http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce/.  WooCommerce also has their own support forum at http://wordpress.org...gin/woocommerce if you have trouble setting it up.

Ellen

#19 erick

erick

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Right, you need to have WooCommerce installed along with the WooCommerce German plugin. Then you need to setup WooCommerce.  Once that is done when you go to the Drag and Drop area you will see the Product and Product Archive Templates installed with my WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin.

The WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin makes it so Pagelines and WooCommerce work seamlessly together.  I can't help you setup WooCommerce to work for you but their documentation will help you get setup. http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce/.  WooCommerce also has their own support forum at http://wordpress.org...gin/woocommerce if you have trouble setting it up.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Now I see many, many thanks for the help
Now I will start my store

Ellen you can sell this plugin, it is very good ;)

Thank you!

#20 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 256 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

Thanks and good luck with your store. Ellen Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD