Photo
- - - - -

Fixing Logo On Top Of Fixed Navbar?

Fixed Navbar

Best Answer Rob , 09 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Theoretically, you could add  margin-top: 70px; (or any height) to .navbar  in your Custom CSS.  In Drag & Drop, you could potentially include a Content Box above the NavBar in the Header.  However, you'd need some more complex CSS or a hook (preferably) to include fixed content above the Navbar.

How this would be effected, I honestly couldn't say. It's the kind of customization I think needs one of our pros.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mercurial_transitions

mercurial_transitions

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York
  • Framework Version:2.3.5

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hi All,

I'm creating a website for an actor and I'd like to affix a logo on top of the fixed navbar and keep it attached to the navbar when scrolling. Right now I have the logo in Custom CSS as a header image, but when I scroll, the logo and navbar separate.

Is there any way to lock an image to the top of the fixed navbar at all times? 

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:30 AM   Best Answer

Theoretically, you could add  margin-top: 70px; (or any height) to .navbar  in your Custom CSS.  In Drag & Drop, you could potentially include a Content Box above the NavBar in the Header.  However, you'd need some more complex CSS or a hook (preferably) to include fixed content above the Navbar.

How this would be effected, I honestly couldn't say. It's the kind of customization I think needs one of our pros.

#3 mercurial_transitions

mercurial_transitions

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York
  • Framework Version:2.3.5

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Thank you for your response, I was out of the country for a week, and just saw it now.

I'll try that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fixed Navbar