Photo
- - - - -

Sidebars Not Showing Up On Blog Page

Best Answer Rob , 08 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

In Drag & Drop > PageLines > Drag & Drop under Page Templates, for each template except the 404 Template, make sure you have the "Content" section present.

Then, in Drag & Drop under Content Area (in the right side grouping) make sure PostLoop is present for all except the 404.

In all cases, the requisite section must be listed in the Active Sections.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

I just began laying out this site. This is the second site where the sidebars with widgets do not show up on the blog page, but they show up on all other templates. I have set the blog page up properly in the drag and drop section as far as I know. I have added the sidebars in SB1 and SB2. Ag News has been assigned as the Post Page under the Reading Settings. Since I just got started the only plug-ins i have added are Pagelines Sections, Simple CSS lite, and Bootstrap icons. Will someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you very much.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:15 PM   Best Answer

In Drag & Drop > PageLines > Drag & Drop under Page Templates, for each template except the 404 Template, make sure you have the "Content" section present.

Then, in Drag & Drop under Content Area (in the right side grouping) make sure PostLoop is present for all except the 404.

In all cases, the requisite section must be listed in the Active Sections.