Adding Pagelines To Another Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jtunney

jtunney

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

I have Pagelines pro.  How do I add the full version to a second site?

Thanks.

John

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hi John

On each wordpress install you'll need to add pagelines as a new theme in appearance>themes through the wp admin menu.

You can find full install details here -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 jtunney

jtunney

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

I did that, but I'm just getting the lite version.

John

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

Once you've downloaded the framework from your pagelines.com account, go to appearance>themes and click install themes at the top of the page. Then click 'upload' which is just above the search field on that page. Do not use the search function of this will take you to the free version. Upload the full version and then activate.

If you already have the free version installed you can follow the steps below to upgrade the lite to the pro edition.

After purchasing the full version of PageLines Framework, no further installation is required. Just visit Appearance -> PageLines Settings -> Website Setup and login with your PageLines account credentials. This will change your site to the full version of PageLines.

Your PageLines settings will now be located at the top of your Wordpress admin menu. Several new menu items will now be available to you so please take the time to go through them and set your options.