Photo

Station Pro 3 Developer Updates?

Station Pro 3

Best Answer Rob , 06 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Pete,

PageLines Framework replaces all the now legacy themes such as StationPro3.   Unfortunately, StationPro was made a legacy product and isn't being updated anymore.

The good news is that PageLines Framework makes it very easy to create brilliant child themes that look exactly like StationPro, though some elements may be just a bit different. It's easy and inexpensive, with outstanding support.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bikepirate

bikepirate

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hi there,

I've been using Station Pro 3 Developer edition since 2010 for my website bikepirate.com and love it. There are a couple of minor bugs, but overall the theme has served me very well as I continue to grow and expand my site. I have a couple of questions.

1) I've not seen any updates for the theme since I bought it in 2010. Are there any available updates I should be looking at downloading?

2) Eventually, although I've been holding off on this as I forsee it to be a ton of work, I will need to upgrade to your new PageLines framework. Do you by chance know of anyone using this with WP Engine hosting and how is it working for them? Any cashing issues?

Thanks for your help and the fantastic theme that has really held up well. 

Pete

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:33 PM   Best Answer

Pete,

PageLines Framework replaces all the now legacy themes such as StationPro3.   Unfortunately, StationPro was made a legacy product and isn't being updated anymore.

The good news is that PageLines Framework makes it very easy to create brilliant child themes that look exactly like StationPro, though some elements may be just a bit different. It's easy and inexpensive, with outstanding support.

#3 bikepirate

bikepirate

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Okay, thank you Rob. I've purchased the Pagelines product and will start by playing around with it on a test site. 

Cheers,

Pete