I have added page transitions to a 2.3.7 Dev install. Everything works really well with the exception of the Carousel ignoring the thumbnail width/height settings and stacking them vertically in a single column (Screenie-A.png).170.61KB 3 downloads
Also, I am receiving the JS error "Uncaught Error: jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting..." I can only speculate that there is a conflict between the jcarousel.js file and jQuery 1.8.3.
The script I am using looks like this:
<!-- Fade PAGE -->
// fade in content.
$( '#site' ).fadeIn("slow");
I have also tried:
- Updated WordPress install to jQuery 1.8.3
- Added no.conflict
- Set the width/height Carousel settings in the Site Defaults Dashboard
- Set the width/height Carousel settings in the Post Meta
- Inserted the script directly to header.php
- Inserted the script in Site Options > Custom Code > Header Scripts