Photo

Displaying all 4 ads in the small banner Ad-Minister

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 johntree

johntree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:18 AM

Hi Andrew - Loving the iBlog Pro 3 theme... Having a strange issue... With Ad-Minister, I installed it once, and created 4 ads, and they all 4 show up on my site in the correct spot (small banner), just like your demo. Then I created another site, and did the exact same thing, but only one ad shows up at a time, not all 4. Every time I hit the refresh button, it will rotate to the next ad, but still only one ad shows up at a time. I don't know how this is possible, because I did the exact same thing as the first time, where all 4 ads show up in the grid of 4 ads inside the one square box (just like your demo). Can you please tell me what to do to make sure that all 4 ads show up at once, in a grid of 4, like your demo. It must be a setting some where, because the exact same 4 ads on one site display properly (all 4 at once), and other my other site, do not (only one at a time) Thanks, John

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Sounds similar to the issue that was going on here: http://www.pagelines...id=151#post-644 This might be a bug in the plugin. Did you Google the issue? I'm not a huge fan of this plugin and am looking to replace it.

#3 nancy-nardo

nancy-nardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:29 PM

John, same issue here. Did not find a solution with a google search or the other thread

#4 johntree

johntree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:52 AM

Please help us with this Andrew. It seems totally random. One one of my sites, all 4 mini ads show up in the group of 4, just like on your demo site of iBlog Pro 3. Then, on my other site, the 4 ads don't show up in the grid of 4. Only one shows up at a time, and every time I hit refresh, it displays the next one... Why does it work on one installation, but not on the other, when every single thing I'm doing is the same?

#5 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

OK, it has my attention. Its a weird quirk alright. Can you guys post your code; or more about your process? I haven't been able to duplicate it, so its hard to diagnose..

#6 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

Found a nice new plugin and have integrated. Sorry again about the issues with Ad-Minister. The problem will be fixed on update (coming soon)

#7 nancy-nardo

nancy-nardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

I just tried max banner and it works well, except for the fact that the footer doesn't format properly when I add the max banner widget to the sidebar

#8 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

Again, we're taking your advice and switching to WP125 in future updates.

#9 nancy-nardo

nancy-nardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

I just tried Ad-Rotate plugin and it seems to be working.

Wp 125 and max banner seemed to conflict with footer.