Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Salebar Breaks Mobile

Question

Posted · Report post

Not sure why mobile breaks, but this seems to be a big problem. Now the m.xyz.com returns an error. Even when I deselect Salebar from the PageLines menu.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ploption() in /nfs/c05/h05/mnt/159039/domains/jejuworldwide.com/html/wp-content/plugins/salebar/salebar.phpon line 50

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, I've tried testing on my iphone but can't get this to replicate. Have you got the latest edition of the salesbar? Check Pagelines>Dashboard>Updates to see if a newer version is available. I know a fix was pushed a little while back.

Posted · Report post

Everything is up to date. Could you go to www.jejuworldwide.com and then at the bottom click view mobile site? I've reenabled Salebar now.

Posted · Report post

there is no mobile link

Posted · Report post

Yes I'm seeing the error now on my iphone for you site, couldn't even get into the site to see where to click for a link, the error just came straight up. But its also showing on the desktop version this end, so i don't think that error is just mobile related. 

I'm not able to replicate this though using salebar on my site. Have to made any edits to any core files? Entered any hooks anywhere?

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the reply. (By the way, I had to deactivate it again... I too was getting errors on my desktop after having clicked on the "accept mobile" link above.) 

I made no changes to any core files, nor hooks. I'm always playing it safe. 

t

Posted · Report post

im guessing its some 3rd party mobile plugin?

Posted · Report post

Hi,

When you say mobile, are you referring to a plugin or subdomain name or when you viewing your site via a mobile device ?

Posted · Report post

Apologies. Salebar works fine when looking at www.jejuworldwide.com on a desktop. But the error message listed above appears (using www.jejuworldwide.com and m.jejuworldwide.com) on my ipad and on my android phone browsers (Chrome, and the standard Android browser). When I deactivate Salebar, the problem stops immediately.