Photo
- - - - -

Googlefonts Custom Style?

googlefonts custom CSS

Best Answer davemoppert , 02 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

I found a solution... not sure if it is the best action to take, but it worked.  

I went to google.com/webfonts and clicked on the quicklink link next to the font that I wanted.  I went to step 3 and copied the @import option.  Then I pasted the @import option just before the body {} in the Custom CSS/LESS under the pagelines Site Options > Custom Code.  

It works.  Hope this helps someone else OR if anyone has a better solution, let me know.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davemoppert

davemoppert

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hi guys,

I am wondering if I am restricted to only four Googlefont options OR if I can set a custom style to reference a totally different googlefont that I did not choose for the Text Headers, Primary Font, Secondary Font and Inputs/Textareas.  

I would like the Site Title to be a totally different font then the googlefonts I have chosen for the Text Headers, Primary Font, Secondary Font and Input/Textareas.  

Here is the CSS I have added with no luck:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Any idea how to accomplish this?

#2 davemoppert

davemoppert

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:37 PM   Best Answer

I found a solution... not sure if it is the best action to take, but it worked.  

I went to google.com/webfonts and clicked on the quicklink link next to the font that I wanted.  I went to step 3 and copied the @import option.  Then I pasted the @import option just before the body {} in the Custom CSS/LESS under the pagelines Site Options > Custom Code.  

It works.  Hope this helps someone else OR if anyone has a better solution, let me know.

• anlinares likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: googlefonts, custom, CSS