Photo
- - - - -

Classic Menu Resposive?

Classic Menu Responsive Pagelines

Best Answer Rob , 01 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Classic menu is responsive if you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor and check "Disable Mobile View".  Save your settings.

Quite often, sites look better on mobile devices without the mobile view enabled.  My own site looks great on mobile phones, ipads, android tablets, etc. with mobile view disabled, but looks terrible with it enabled, no matter which menu bar I selected.  It has to do with the site layout, images, dimensions, etc.  Some things cannot be set to percentages or em sizes which ensure improved mobile view.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 stefanoferruggiara

stefanoferruggiara

Advocate

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hello,

is it possible to have the classic menu resposive without visualizing on iphone the menu that goes on the line below.

see my site with iphone.

My setting is:

Responsive with Pixel Width

Full Widht Section

|<1200>|

Font-size: 1.3em Bold

___

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:44 PM   Best Answer

Classic menu is responsive if you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor and check "Disable Mobile View".  Save your settings.

Quite often, sites look better on mobile devices without the mobile view enabled.  My own site looks great on mobile phones, ipads, android tablets, etc. with mobile view disabled, but looks terrible with it enabled, no matter which menu bar I selected.  It has to do with the site layout, images, dimensions, etc.  Some things cannot be set to percentages or em sizes which ensure improved mobile view.

#3 stefanoferruggiara

stefanoferruggiara

Advocate

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

No.. sorry.. but my site is usual set up without mobile than which can be the problem?

You see my site on iphone for understand what i mean for 'menu on two line and not responsive'?