Photo
- - - - -

Restore Pagelines Framework Settings

Best Answer Danny , 04 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Set this topic to resolved as you have already created a topic regarding the recovery of a trashed page.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 paulieg

paulieg

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

Hi All,

I've accidently reset all my PageLines Framework setting to default. The main problem is I have lost all my custom CSS. I don't have an export of the settings from the dashboard (something I will do from now on).

My question is where are those settings stored? I have a full site backup as provided by my Web Host. Are they stored in a file or the MySQL DB? I've done a full website restore but the custom CSS is still missing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Your host should be able to roll back your site to a previous day/week for you, like a historic revert. This should bring back all your custom css.

As far as I know the css is called '

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

' and is store in the MySQL database, your host might be able to help you search for that :-)

#3 Rick K

Rick K

• Members

• 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

I accidentally trashed my Contact Page.  It tells me to restore the page but I cannot find the location to do this on my home page or details on how.

Thank you for your help,

Rick

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16358 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:28 PM   Best Answer

Set this topic to resolved as you have already created a topic regarding the recovery of a trashed page.