Photo
- - - - -

Brandnav Submenu's Not Appearing?

Best Answer Jenny , 29 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Hi Chris.

I checked out your site and I see this at the bottom of your site's source code:

<!--<div class="my_tweets_block">
	<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function jltw() in <b>/usr/www/users/cweems/virtuallyanywhere/wp/wp-content/themes/pagelines-template-theme/footer.php</b> on line <b>61</b><br />

That is causing your page not to load completely. You'll need to fix that error to see if it helps.

Also, make sure you have dropdown nav enabled in Header&Footer (Site Options).

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 atblue

atblue

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi, strange issue this morning that I have no submenu's appearing in nav .. I've enabled drop down navigation and arrows on drop down menu's in pagelines > site options > header and footer, but no avail. My menu's also appear to be fine.

In my development last night at one point I had three menu's all appearing at top of page (experimenting) and ever since went back to using just the brandnav, no dropdowns.

Weird. Any suggestions? Are there any dependencies (I deleted a few non-used plugins this morning). 

I've tried turning off each of the settings, and turning them back on. I've even tried to build a new menu from scratch and it doesn't contain the menu's either.

-Chris

link: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:09 PM   Best Answer

Hi Chris.

I checked out your site and I see this at the bottom of your site's source code:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That is causing your page not to load completely. You'll need to fix that error to see if it helps.

Also, make sure you have dropdown nav enabled in Header&Footer (Site Options).

#3 atblue

atblue

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks, Jenny. That seemed to be it. It was commented out but I don't think it was right. I removed the code and navigation is back working!

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Excellent, glad that worked for you :)