Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To : Control Features

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Hello,

Is it possible to get the php code for Features control ? Pause, play, next feature...

I need this codes for insert controls button or link into my features (pause, next, etc.)

Other question : Is it possible to control features with a script javascript or actionscript ?

Is it possible ? How ?

Is there an page where find the listing of php code control ?

Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

What are you planning on doing with these PHP codes and where do you intend on putting them? Are the controls not working when you use the settings? Also, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the features using Javascript. Can you please describe in detail what you're trying to do?

Posted · Report post

I use javascript already to my features (here for example =  Rollover on my picture for change it. I want create event on my features. Exemple : A 'stop' and 'play' button on my features because the pause bouton pagelines is too small and i want to create a big !  etc.
What is the code for 'pause' 'play', 'next' and 'prev" ?

thank

Posted · Report post

Ok thank but i want to put a button on to my feature and not below. And next button, etc..
Where can I get the function codes please?

Posted · Report post

Yes i know but i want control features for my javascript.
Example, when you click on a picture "Features", I want the "Features" to put on pause.

Posted · Report post

Thank you !